Saturday, March 10, 2012

Auction Closed- Crimson Tide

Crimson tide is the most beautiful shawl.  Knit out of Kauni Woll 8/1. This yarn is amazing, it has the possibly the best gradients on the market today.

Crimson tide was hand knit by Amanda and kindly donated by Emily. Here's the Ravelry linl.

This shawl is seriously gorgeous, in fact I have already had an offer for $50, so bidding begins at $50.

Auction rules. Post your bid in the comments, it needs to be higher than the previous bid to count.
I need to be able to get in touch with you. Leave me an email address, or make sure your 'no reply' is turned off.
I will pay postage anywhere in the world. Once you have provided me with proof of  deposit to Matjana Pre-School I will pop your goods in the mail. Registered of course.
Bidding closes at 5pm AEST on the 18th of March.


Closed - Congratulations Glenn

1 comment: