Saturday, March 10, 2012

Auction Closed- Granite Grey

On offer here we have 100g of 100% merino handspun. It is approximately an 8 ply/ dk weight.
This has been hand dyed by Emily in various greys.

Auction rules. Post your bid in the comments, it needs to be higher than the previous bid to count.
I need to be able to get in touch with you. Leave me an email address, or make sure your 'no reply' is turned off.
I will pay postage anywhere in the world. Once you have provided me with proof of  deposit to Matjana Pre-School I will pop your goods in the mail. Registered of course.
Bidding starts at $A5 

Bidding closes at 5pm AEST on the 18th of March.


Closed - Congratulations Ridgestitch.

3 comments:

  1. I'll kick this one off with a $10 starter :)

    Allison
    anonymous_haiku
    at
    hotmail
    dot
    com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually put in a bid before Allison did but it doesn't seem to have worked so here I go again ☺

    $15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking handspun. I bid $20 (ridgestitch on Rav)

    ReplyDelete