Tuesday, July 19, 2011

52 Lists in 52 weeks a catch up

I lost my lovely quilted Moleskine that I was recording my lists in. being the slacker that i am I just gave up writing lists, but the other day I decided to suck it up and start using a different note book. 


 it's a sweet little green leather bound number and I think it will do very nicely. it was a Christmas gift from one of my darlings. Without further ado here are many weeks of late lists.





 I know it's a short list, I love reading, but have really been turned off of fiction lately. That said I did buy two copies of The Hound of the Baskervilles on the weekend. Fail. If you know of a good book about the mutiny on the Bounty please let me know. I have a big crush on Fletcher Christian.


Bit hazy, but you get the idea.



 

1 comment:

  1. I love your lists, but if you move to the seaside you need to take me too!

    ReplyDelete