Wednesday, February 1, 2012

matjana quilt draws closer

I've bought the binding.

I've finished the quilting
(sorry about the iphone pic, I seem to have developed a love of my phone and a hate of my camera, this will change. I promise)

I've got two friends joining in the auction. The incredible A Guyra Girl who makes THE BEST socks. I have several pairs made by her and they're amazing. She's kindly offered to donate a pair of bespoke socks. Made to fit your feet. Isn't she amazing?


Emily the Enabler is my darling friend who is a whiz at dying all things wool related. Her fibre and yarns are to die for (see what I did there?). I'm not sure on details of this fantastic donation yet, but I'll keep you posted.

I'm so grateful to know these incredible women. They make each and everyone of my days brighter.

I'm planning on running this auction through my blog and just getting bids in the comments. Is this a good idea? What do I have to be careful of?

In the meantime while we're waiting for this auction to kick off, why not donate some funds?

No comments:

Post a Comment