My girlfriends and I started a quilting bee last year. I finished my quilt yesterday.
Here's mine in all its eye blinding glory. It was supposed to have a licorice all sort theme, but that didn't really work. I think it turned out neat anyway.
I used a sarong my daughters got for me from Bali as the backing. It wasn't quite big enough
so I added a strip of the feature fabric around the edges.
Bound with an orange dot, if you know me you'll know this is far out of my comfort zone.
I quilted it with a swirly motif running across the width of the quilt.
This cute little house print is my favourite.